The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index The Owl Pages Forum
Discussion about Owls

Recent PostsRecent Posts   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Advice Requested on the Future Direction of this Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> Suggestions, Questions & How to
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barred Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just remembered that I made a few little owls out of clay. My grandmother does clay and lets me use it. I hope she'll unpack it soon so I can make some more little owls. I think I'll take a photo of my Barn Owl right now.
Tyto, chronos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm, I'm pretty new here and I really don't have much of a say, but I think I have an Idea. Why don't you skin the site? I may be able to help you. If you go to my forum (www.nexusforums.net) you'll see what I mean. This site could look awesome without looking cluttered. Not that it's cluttered now, but sometimes that happens with custom skins. And maybe a larger file size limit on the avatars. I know this does damage to bandwidth, so only if you have the space, but its just food for thought. Smile
High Tyto Soren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I think this skin suits owlpages
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
owlpages
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, i'm afraid the skin need to stay as it is, as i have made some customizations to the template. it also makes it much easier when upgrading the forum software to newer versions.
Tyto, chronos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, just a suggestion. Come to think of it this does kind of suit owlpages. Anyway, what about the avatar file size limit?
owlpages
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, avatar file size limit has been increased to 8kB. the pixel limit will stay at 80 x 80 px.
Tyto, chronos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot! Yay, I finally had a good idea! Dance
Laughing Owl Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, wish I would sometimes Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> Suggestions, Questions & How to All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: