The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index The Owl Pages Forum
Discussion about Owls

Recent PostsRecent Posts   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wanted: Owl Pellets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> Suggestions, Questions & How to
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theowlette

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Wanted: Owl Pellets Reply with quote

I am looking for owl pellets to dissect with my class. Two people offered to send me theirs, but perhaps got busy (it is fledging season, isn't it?). If you have an owl and those old, useless pellets, I would be happy to take them off your hands. I'll pay postage and my students will make you and your owl a lovely card. They're $2-3 at the nature store, which seems outrageous, considering many people just put them into the dumpster!

Email or PM me, and I'll send you my address.

Thank you thank you thank you!
Ivy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
madbirdlady

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya,

you would me more than welcome to all of ours!!! I could probably send you a ton or so Very Happy

Not sure whether it is ok to send them overseas or not though, maybe someone else knows the law on this??

D x
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Laughing Owl Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you put them in bags and then a box then I think you should be okay (check first okay?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> Suggestions, Questions & How to All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: