The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index The Owl Pages Forum
Discussion about Owls

Recent PostsRecent Posts   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
hi to all from alex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> Welcome & Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexgt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: hi to all from alex Reply with quote

saying hello from the very warm west mids ha ha. Wink
I have spent some time reading what you guys have been discussing and I have learnt some new stuff already. alexgt (short for Alexander the Great)and us all have been together for a couple of months now, he is the most amazing European Eagle Owl who fancies my missus like mad even though he is just one.
He loves to be around us all thats the two kids as well but he flirts with the women including our daughter who is 12, he does have an attitude with me and our son but we all love him madley, Im not sure how he would take to our sons red tail boa (Boris), nor the two gold fish and two rabbits called Anthony and Craig from BB,who we now discover are not two males but yep you guessed a male and female,

anyway im rambling.... hope to here from you all and will enjoy exchanging stories and advice.................................from us all Shocked
________
Jeep liberty

Last edited by alexgt on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atomik

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Human Owl family!! Very Happy Cool Razz
algt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: its good to know Reply with quote

ta for the reply ,
I dont get to go on the pc much but its nice to know there are lots of us around the world with the same love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
speak soon I hope take care

ps...just built algt a new weathering and he seems to like the roof the most.........MAD BIRD I love im!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> Welcome & Test Posts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: