The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index The Owl Pages Forum
Discussion about Owls

Recent PostsRecent Posts   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New too this site, but old in the world of care.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> Welcome & Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exaiver15

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: New too this site, but old in the world of care. Reply with quote

Fast Hello to the friendly people here... I'm caring for 1 True Owl 2 ? Owlets... Glaucidium and Athene.. Very small bug eaters

Banashee Athene 16 Cm 120 Gm Two years old Adult
Bunny Athene 14 Cm 100 Gm Two months old Flegling
Mon tong Glaucidium 13 Cm 125 Gm Two months old Not flegling yet

Athene use us all as standing posts in my house. Lots more to say but timed out last time so start with this first.... Cool

Oh and Baby sat a few Otus and Athene and almost ended up with other Glaucidium but dad of girl giving loved it by then so he said he'd care for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> Welcome & Test Posts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: