The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index The Owl Pages Forum
Discussion about Owls

Recent PostsRecent Posts   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
barred owl I saw yesterday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> General Owling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OldDeadOne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: barred owl I saw yesterday Reply with quote

Yesterday evening Three Rivers Avian Center had a raptor show with a perigee falcon,screech owl,Great Horned Owl,Barred owl,Red tailed Hawk and a young bald eagle. I took this video of One of the two barred owls released sitting on a branch(I have another video not uploaded of them being released). I sat very close in front and each bird presented and explained was great. It was a great feeling to see them released into the wild and a bonus for both to stick around for me to film Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJuRUI5QF_c
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> General Owling All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: