Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Warrior Cats Discussion (Now Open!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cadenza the Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Warrior Cats Discussion (Now Open!) Reply with quote

A Warriors Welcome

Welcome to the Clans, young kit. Yes, I see that you are not of our descent, but I also see that you are frightened, hungry, and cold. Come, follow me.

My name is Jaystar. Yours, young one? Ah. That's a nice name. Now, every time I catch your scent on the wind, I shall think of your name. Why? Well, all warriors need to know their clanmates, their foes, and their tresspassers by their scent. Which of those are you? A tresspasser, but I do hope you will join my clan.

Initially, there are four clans by the lake. There's RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan. They are all led by leaders, and I am one of those leaders. Yes, you see before you Jaystar of RiverClan.

The moon is almost full. Tomorrow a Gathering will be held. That's a night of truce, when we all meet at...wait...what am I doing? I'm either letting private information known to an enemy or I'm spoiling your life for you. That means there's only one alternative...

...Joining.

What We Do

This is a discussion page for all things Warriors. Together, we will do all of the following:
•Discuss the series
•Read together
•Roleplay (scroll down)
•Decide which clans we fit in
•More!

Chat
Right now we will be discussing how we can make this topic work. Feel free to express your opinions on how to get Warriors Discussion up and running.

After that, we will celebrate with a Gathering, maybe?

Members
Leader (the founder):
Cadenza the Owl

Deputy (the founder's main helper):

Medicine Cat (the founder's secondary helper; mainly helps with disputes that might arise)

Warriors (experienced chatters)

Apprentices (chatters who have stayed loyal for a whole week)

Kits (new chatters):

Queens (people taking a break from the discussion)

Elders (people who have stayed away from us for over a month)

StarClan Members (those who can't come to OFF at all)

Roleplay

We will only roleplay the original four clans. Sorry. I know, creating fan clans is fun, but this website is about GoG and I want to keep roleplay to a minimum.

In order to roleplay, you've just got to:
•Pick a Clan
•Create a character name
•Create character description (including personality and history)
•Get to roleplaying!!!

Now, I don't care how many characters you have, but keep the gender ratio equal. I don't want 80 she-cats and only 10 toms.

Just so we don't get confused, ShadowClan members will type in black, RiverClan members will type in blue, ThunderClan members will type in brown, and WindClan members will type in yellow.

And I am going to leave it up to you; do you want to roleplay in the old territory or the lake territory? Final answer will be gathered July 24th.

Allegiances
ShadowClan
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens & kits:
Elders:

RiverClan

Leader: Jaystar- silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes and white paws. Young but very wise and beloved. Roleplayed by Cadenza the Owl
Deputy:
Med Cat:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens & kits:
Elders:

ThunderClan
Leader:
Deputy:
Med Cat:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens & kits:
Elders:

WindClan
Leader:
Deputy:
Med Cat:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens & kits:
Elders:

Rules
•Follow all forum rules
•Follow common sense rules (like be nice!!! Smile)
•Tell us of any news regarding Warriors
•Uhhh....
•Have fun!!!

News

Bramblestar's Storm will come out in August!!!

If you are looking for my wolf roleplay, just ask for the link and I shall send it to you. Smile
Cadenza the Owl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh-hem--

Now Open!

If you are looking for my wolf roleplay, just ask for the link and I shall send it to you. Smile
Lutenissa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I be the leader of ShadowClan?
And, who are you loved by? It says, on your description you're very loved. Wink Wub
Cadenza the Owl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Sorry. I am saving that for a friend. You can be the deputy.
I am loved by my clanmates.

Lutenissa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's this friend? You only one you know on the forums Wink
And fine, I'll be the WindClan leader. Wait- I want to start out as a deputy watching my leader die, but I'll go ahead and name him Bronze Star because I won't be deputy long!
Name-BronzeStar
Gender-Male
Status-WindClan Leader
Mate-Robinheart *making form now
Description- A sturdy and brawny tom cat. He does not believe in StarClan and was not awarded nine lives, but still remains loyal to WindClan. He has hazel colored eyes, and yes, I did say hazel. Wink
Personality- He is in no competition with any cat but only tries to be better than he was yesterday. He would never deny his faith in WindClan. He's very wise, fun-loving and hardworking, supreme at hunting and moderate at fighting. He's a young leader-only 2 cat years old and is currently mentoring an apprentice name Bristlepaw (I'll make a form for him)

Name-Bristlepaw
Gender-Male
Status-WindClan Apprentice- brother to Foxpaw
Mate- He's only an apprentice!
Description/ Personality-Apprentice to BronzeStar (and proud!) Bristlepaw is a very curious little apprentice, about 8 moons old. He seems very tough and he has the ability read other cat's feelings about other cats. A strong apprentice who is itching to battle someday. He has amber eyes and is a sandy colored tabby. Cute in every way!

Name-Robinheart
Gender-Female
Status-WindClan Queen, about to have kits (they aren't born yet)
Mate-Bronzestar
Description/Personality- A gorgeous gway tabby with silver blue eyes. She's sleek and slender, a perfect hunter. She's amazingly sweet and is a little shy. She hates battles because she doesn't like hurting other cats, but forces herself to it. She only wants to be there for Bronzestar and worries she won't be a good mother. She wants to succeed at everything and secretly tries to outdo all the cats, though she won't admit to it. Very Happy

Name-Foxpaw
Gender-Female
Status-WindClan Apprentice/Bristlepaw's brother
Description/Personality- She's a shorthaired tortoiseshell kitten. Very sturdy and gruff. She's stubborn in a good way, she'll do whatever it takes to make other's happy. Like her ambitious brother, Bristlepaw, she dreams of entering a battle and fighting for her Clan. She loves her brother dearly. Her mentor is Snakespots.

Name-Snakespots
Gender-Female
Status-WindClan Warrior/ Mentor of Foxpaw
Mate-None
Description/ Personality- She's a shorthair calico who loves her apprentice like she's her kit. She never wants to stop training Foxspots for that matter. Snakespots is dedicated to her Clan and Leader, and she is against RiverClan. She sees the Clans interactions as a game, a game of life or death, friends or enemies.

If I make histories for them all, I'll have to make other cats (like moms, dads, brothers, sisters, yada yada yada... Razz
Cadenza the Owl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The friend is Blaze. Remember?

Lutenissa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's his cat's name, then?
It's good he's going to do this, because I almost thought we should call things off. You've been at this for ten days, and nobody seems interested.
Warrior Cats Discussion- I think we should honor, give a shout out, you name it- to the cats who sacrificed so much for their clan. But it really hit me whenever Leafpool ran away to be with Crowfeather, because they actually went very far, but when Leafpool came across Midnight she knew she had to go back. It almost made me cry because Crowfeather was making it hard on Midnight by saying,“well we're not part of the Clans" and the whole time Leafpool was preparing to agree with Midnight. Even I thought when Leafpool suggested going back Crowfeather would eventually agree, but I was sooooo wrong. Their love was gone in a snap. It heartbreaking that they went out of their way, left their Clans, family (Leafpool left Squirrel flight!) to be with each other, but Leafpool returned, left the love of her life and went to save her Clan, only to find out she was too late and Cinderpelt had died. Maybe if she had gone earlier she could've saved Cinderpelt and then she could leave again, knowing there was a medicine cat in her place. But she knew she could never go back, never be with Crowfeather, never be loved again by her Clanmates. Her Clanmates were furious at her, Crowfeather was ignorant to her and Cinderpelt died angered at Leafpool. Her life had changed forever. Ever since Crowfeather had saved her (and he was severely against ThunderClan) they knew deep inside they actually loved each other but didn't admit it. And now Leafpool lost everything, and for breaking the Warrior Code, she wouldn't be Medicine Cat. And that hit her like a ton of bricks.

Cadenza, who would you give a shout out to for a warrior cat? Razz
Cadenza the Owl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put a Spoiler Alert in there. Oh yeah! I don't know if you know but there's an ebook called Leafpool's Wish. It's about how she had her kits and what she went through to protect them. I think you'll love it. Smile

SPOILERS
Oh my gosh, there are so many, but I guess I would say Bluestar. When I first picked up Rising Storm and read Bluestar's description, I could tell she would be my favorite character. And as I read more about her, I completely fell in love. Bluestar was such an amazing leader, always caring for ThunderClan and doing what she thought was best, even when she went insane. She was ALWAYS loyal, even if she was in a forbidden relationship. She was very wise and such a great mentor/mother figure towards Firestar when he was an apprentice and a warrior. Bluestar never gave up on Firestar. Maybe StarClan, but never their prophecy about Fire saving the clan.

Cadenza the Owl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...this is not going well...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: