Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Crazy dream

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EzioBubo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:33 am    Post subject: Crazy dream Reply with quote

So, I felt compelled to share this among "Guardians" fans.
The other night, I had a dream involving the owls of the "Guardians" universe. I was wearing a black suit with grey tie (that's right I remember what I wear in my dream; call it what you want). I was working as a spy in this camp owned by the Pure Ones, and I was human among owls, helping make this big gift that Nyra was to give the High Tyto. When finished, I requested to write on it, and it was granted. I wrote "Queen Nyra of the Tytonic Union of Pure Ones -Ezio Bubo"
Then I was in this truck, possibly carrying the package, and Nyra was behind the wheel. I then wanted to use it to retrieve an SUV I left behind. I said to her in a Daniel Craig impression, "Compliments of Madame Plonk" and fought her over the wheel.
And that's all I remember.
Sharpowl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty crazy dream Surprised Surprised Exclamation
Bellis Wingclaw

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how dreams work! I thank of it as a blinder set on hy cramed with your dayly lifestyle, your fantasy lifestyle and your imagination then blind it all to gather for as long as it takes.

I to had a dream not to long ago it's not gog related but its owl related.

It's a simple dream, I had found a new species of Tyto it was just about the same size as a humming bird, maybe a tad bigger and it seemed somewhat attached to me so he ended up being my pet ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: