Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

New Roleplay for Active Members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Role Play Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CommanderEVE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lutenissa wrote:

Oh lol I meant Zytec. He's the leader of a large group of Pure Ones (NOT HIGH TYTO.) He was always the best and used to play with Trixie as chicks, but immediately he turned a complete soldier and their friendship vanished.

Wait, Zytec is a Snowy Owl, correct? How exactly did he become a Pure One if he is not a Tyto? And I did not even know he was a Pure One, let alone a ‘leader of a large group of Pure Ones’ (You should give this group a name, what is a unit?) until now. Where dose Eve fit in the chain of command?

As for what to do about the roleplay there are scenes that still have to play out but have been forgotten about, or rather it seems that people do not want to roleplay them. For example Eve was stuck in the middle of extracting information from the Boreal Owl that she had followed from the cave of the Stone Order. How is Eve supposed to find what she has been sent to look for if she has no information to go by?
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eve, I think people got busy and people got disinterested because things were moving along slowly. That's why I'm trying to find out if people have any plot points they'd like to jump to that would be fun to RP right now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gwendolyn wrote:
Eve, I think people got busy and people got disinterested because things were moving along slowly. That's why I'm trying to find out if people have any plot points they'd like to jump to that would be fun to RP right now.

If I remember correctly every one was after the stone for their own personal greed or gane. What if the Guardians step in to try to destroy the stolen ones and for all ??

"May warm winds find you
And the darkness of night hide you" (Wingclaw)

*NEW* I have a Discord app server named Lazy Owls, If any one wants in pm me...
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I think we all decided to keep the Guardians out since pretty much all our characters are either villains or antiheroes. But we could potentially throw a couple Guardians in there to generate more conflict.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi... Me I join?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Role Play Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: