Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Animal Stories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lutenissa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Animal Stories Reply with quote

My cats are Henry, Magic, Tiger, Stormy and Ben. They have a lot of funny stories that go around.

Story 1:
I was sitting on my bed when Ben caterwauled a high pitched screech. I knew my knew kitten, Tiger, was beating him up again. I told my mom,"Do you notice how anytime Tiger attacks Ben, he aims for Ben's head?"
Out of nowhere, before Mom could reply, a streak of brown and black ambushed Ben...in the head.

Story 2:
Dad, enjoys cars and his cat. He was outside on a sunny day, working on his car. All of a sudden he saw Stormy stalking a squirrel. Dad shooed away Stormy, and then the squirrel only faced Dad. Distracted, the squirrel didn't realize that the same cat pounced. It darted away, and Dad was furious and amazed at Stormy's cleverness. When he went in the house and told us the funny story, he came back outside to see a dead squirrel near one of his old tires. Stormy is very clever. Do you think he was furious or amazed?

Story 3:
I was reading the Bible to my cat Henry. She was naughty when she was little. I was reading to her about doing sinful things are very wrong.
"Doing sins is wrong, and you will be disciplined. Even if no one knows, God always-" At the sound of God, my cat got sick on the bed. I don't think my cat is Christian. Very Happy Sad

Story 4:
I could not find my cat. I searched everywhere- in the bathtub, under the table, in the cabinets, all over the den. I started panicking. It's the end of the world when I can't find Henry. I sat on the bathtub, fretting for her. What if she was cold? What if she was hot? What if she was hungry?
Meowooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I heard her cry... underneath me. I checked a loose tile that led to underneath the bathtub. And there was my angel, Henry. She was under the bathtub, not in it.

Do you have a story about your pet or other animal? Post it here! I love a good laugh when it comes to animals!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: