Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

New Member Here...Just Wanted To Say Hi! :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Welcome & Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CommanderEVE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably do.
Soren101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaayyy!! Scourge's Daughter, we're twins!!!

Scourge's Daughter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Lutenissa: Well, despite what my siggie says, I do see myself as a combination of Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Very Happy

@ Soren: YAY!!! *brohoof* [[Dashie is the most super-ultra-extreme-awesome-azing pony ever.]]

@ Eve: *sly look* Eve, if that should be the case, then you better hope that the "Dashie" you have isn't a changling and double-hope that the real Dashie will never hunt you down and fight you. . . .

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scourge's Daughter wrote:

@ Eve: *sly look* Eve, if that should be the case, then you better hope that the "Dashie" you have isn't a changling and double-hope that the real Dashie will never hunt you down and fight you. . . .

Not if I send others to kill Dashie before wing. And I destroy the fake I have.
Lutenissa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soren101 wrote:
Yaayyy!! Scourge's Daughter, we're twins!!!

Do you want triplets? Wow, we could over run this forum with billions of Rainbow Dash's! Very Happy
Arthas

Location: Beside the moon and a couple of strange triangle shaped objects

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this was a "OWL FANTASY FORUM"...not a forum for MLP fans(sigh)...I guess not Confused
Cassafrass1999

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arthas wrote:
I thought this was a "OWL FANTASY FORUM"...not a forum for MLP fans(sigh)...I guess not Confused

Yeah...I kinda have to agree with you as well...not that I don't like MLP, but this IS an OWL FANTASY FORUM...that is why I signed up on here! To talk about Owls and GoG! Not that I am trying to be rude or mean to anybody...but the MLP stuff DOES get a little annoying when it is hijacking other people's threads...maybe it would be best if we just kept it all in one thread (like the one exclusively for MLP fans that Soren101 made). Just an idea. Anyone else agree? Wink
CommanderEVE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassafrass1999 wrote:
Arthas wrote:

Yeah...I kinda have to agree with you as well...not that I don't like MLP, but this IS an OWL FANTASY FORUM...that is why I signed up on here! To talk about Owls and GoG! Not that I am trying to be rude or mean to anybody...but the MLP stuff DOES get a little annoying when it is hijacking other people's threads...maybe it would be best if we just kept it all in one thread (like the one exclusively for MLP fans that Soren101 made). Just an idea. Anyone else agree? Wink

Yes, one thread would be best. One thread to rule them all...
Cassafrass1999

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CommanderEVE wrote:
Cassafrass1999 wrote:
Arthas wrote:

Yes, one thread would be best. One thread to rule them all...

Haha...yup. Smile
Optimus Nyra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be a party pooper, but this discussion has kinda gone a little tangential from its original purpse. Feel free to continue this discussion in OD, though.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Welcome & Test Posts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: