Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

New Member Here...Just Wanted To Say Hi! :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Welcome & Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Scourge's Daughter



Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 7060
Location: Equestria

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Cassafrass1999. You have been selected to join our super-army and to help us take over the world.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CommanderEVE



Joined: 21 Jan 2012
Posts: 1315

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scourge's Daughter wrote:
Welcome, Cassafrass1999. You have been selected to join our super-army and to help us take over the world.


You leaked information! Traitor!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HumanEagle



Joined: 30 Dec 2012
Posts: 48
Location: Great Tree Ga'Hoole

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cassafrass!! Welcome to the forum!! My name is HumanEagle, but you can call me Eagle. I am very proud and excited you're here. I hope you enjoy this forum, because good things happen around here Wink
_________________
And I know that dying, I will find my true freedom
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Scourge's Daughter



Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 7060
Location: Equestria

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CommanderEVE wrote:
Scourge's Daughter wrote:
Welcome, Cassafrass1999. You have been selected to join our super-army and to help us take over the world.


You leaked information! Traitor!


You'll never take me alive, Eve! *shakes fist*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cassafrass1999



Joined: 18 Mar 2013
Posts: 68

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for the welcomes, everyone! I love this site...everyone here is so friendly. Smile And LOL, Scourge... Wink
_________________
Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there...
~ The Real World by Owl City
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CommanderEVE



Joined: 21 Jan 2012
Posts: 1315

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scourge's Daughter wrote:
CommanderEVE wrote:
Scourge's Daughter wrote:
Welcome, Cassafrass1999. You have been selected to join our super-army and to help us take over the world.


You leaked information! Traitor!


You'll never take me alive, Eve! *shakes fist*


You wanna bet? Come here or the pony dies! >:3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cassafrass1999



Joined: 18 Mar 2013
Posts: 68

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CommanderEVE wrote:
Scourge's Daughter wrote:
CommanderEVE wrote:
Scourge's Daughter wrote:
Welcome, Cassafrass1999. You have been selected to join our super-army and to help us take over the world.


You leaked information! Traitor!


You'll never take me alive, Eve! *shakes fist*


You wanna bet? Come here or the pony dies! >:3

Shocked NO! YOU DON'T MEAN RAINBOW DASH! (sorry, I just had too. Although I really do like her). Wink
_________________
Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there...
~ The Real World by Owl City
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soren101



Joined: 01 Apr 2013
Posts: 33
Location: PonyVille

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: MLP Reply with quote

And I thought I was the only MLP fan!

Cool
_________________
Mostly a brony...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soren101



Joined: 01 Apr 2013
Posts: 33
Location: PonyVille

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassafrass1999 wrote:
CommanderEVE wrote:
Scourge's Daughter wrote:
CommanderEVE wrote:
Scourge's Daughter wrote:
Welcome, Cassafrass1999. You have been selected to join our super-army and to help us take over the world.


You leaked information! Traitor!


You'll never take me alive, Eve! *shakes fist*


You wanna bet? Come here or the pony dies! >:3

Shocked NO! YOU DON'T MEAN RAINBOW DASH! (sorry, I just had too. Although I really do like her). Wink


Hey! I'm right here, ya know! I'm just lazy to check posts. *Sits back on recliner with lemonade*
_________________
Mostly a brony...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CommanderEVE



Joined: 21 Jan 2012
Posts: 1315

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soren101 wrote:
Cassafrass1999 wrote:
CommanderEVE wrote:
Scourge's Daughter wrote:
CommanderEVE wrote:
Scourge's Daughter wrote:
Welcome, Cassafrass1999. You have been selected to join our super-army and to help us take over the world.


You leaked information! Traitor!


You'll never take me alive, Eve! *shakes fist*


You wanna bet? Come here or the pony dies! >:3

Shocked NO! YOU DON'T MEAN RAINBOW DASH! (sorry, I just had too. Although I really do like her). Wink


Hey! I'm right here, ya know! I'm just lazy to check posts. *Sits back on recliner with lemonade*


And so, the pony turns right up on cue. My plans are working excellently! MAHAHAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil

-------------------

Also Soren101, do not double post and make an introduction tread of your own so we can all welcome you. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scourge's Daughter



Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 7060
Location: Equestria

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just know that you'll love it here, Cassafrass!

* * * * * * * * *

I MUST SAVE RAINBOW DASH!!!

*swoops in and saves Dashie and places Diamond Tiara onto the doomed spot instead*

me: *takes off Dashie's ropes* What was that Dashie? *rips off tape*

Rainbow Dash: Let me at Eve!

me: *gives Eve a worried look* Uh oh, Eve. You better run, Dashie is unbounded now.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cassafrass1999



Joined: 18 Mar 2013
Posts: 68

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really do, Scourge...I am so happy to be here! This place is awesome! Very Happy
_________________
Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there...
~ The Real World by Owl City
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lutenissa



Joined: 24 Feb 2013
Posts: 307
Location: Wherever a kitten is!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a hilarious conversation. You act like your avatar so well Scourge's Daughter!
_________________
Dis is Fleur dis Lee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CommanderEVE



Joined: 21 Jan 2012
Posts: 1315

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha-ah! That is not rainbow dash you saved! That was a android copy program to act like her! You really think I would leave the real one out in the open?

xD Oh gawd... so cliché.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soren101



Joined: 01 Apr 2013
Posts: 33
Location: PonyVille

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my Pinkie Pies! Is it me or do I have a clone?




_________________
Mostly a brony...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Welcome & Test Posts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.