Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Judgement: The Eternity War
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Role Play Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Judgement: The Eternity War Reply with quote

Heh heh, this is for the RP currently being discussed in multiple topics. We're going to be doing the Pure Ones (?) against...some other group that has yet to be named.
So discuss your thoughts, claim your spot in the RP, etc etc. I think our max number of people should be six -- that would allow three people on each side, and we'd stay somewhat organised.

EDIT:
The RP has been discussed and is currently in motion.

MAP

PARTICIPANTS

Of the Revived Pure Ones... (FULL)
Kludd/Phillip RIP as High Tyto Stryker II
zemie as Casper Thaneous (Skulls)
CommanderEVE as Eve
Shadowstriker-Team=Soren as Glimmerfall

Of the Freedom Fliers... (Not yet full. Also, if anyone has an alternate name, please speak up ;_; )
Gwendolyn as Gyryn
TheConfusedWriter as Shellin Hornfel

RULES:
You HAVE to read these and you HAVE to abide.

1. Follow the 12-post rule:
If a person has not said anything for twelve posts, we must ALL stop and wait for them to say something. If they say go on, we go on for another twelve posts.

2. Absolutely no one is in charge of this RP. Just because you made an idea or suggested something or whatever does not give you the right to say, "Well, I made them in the first place, so..." or any excuses like that. I will never pull that, even though I made the RP, so I expect the same from you.

3. Unless someone makes an actual mistake (and in that case, post here in the discussion about it), you cannot contradict someone. No deciding you didn't like what someone did and going back before their post (EX: one person says that a giant crystal everyone found has the power to heal...then someone ignores they ever said that and says it has only powers of destruction). This causes confusion and fights.

4. No making anyone else's character look stupid when you can avoid it (unless, of course, the person planned something with you). A character could say something about Tyto forest or a special battle claw...you can't butt in and say, "No, you're wrong. It's a common myth. What's actually true..."
If a person is wrong about something, post a correction here and allow the person to edit their post.

5. Absolutely NO godmodding.

6. Use proper capitalization, spelling and grammar. This is VERY important to me. If I can't understand what you're saying, I'm going to ignore your post.

Last edited by TCS.Bookman on Sat May 19, 2012 10:30 am; edited 7 times in total
CommanderEVE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I would be a Lieutenant to the High Tyto named Eve me thinks. I have a great character in mind I will think the character through and make a detailed biography since I love doing all that. I would see Kludd/Phillip RIP being High Tyto.

As for the group to be name I am unsure, but I am thinking. The Guardians keep popping into mind with the Owls from the Northern Kingdoms and such.

What time should be set? Because in the books all the Pure Ones are dead. Crying or Very sad Ah! I got a good idea, I hope. Maybe some Tytos decided that the Pure Ones legacy should go on and continued after the Pure Ones in the book series had died.
TheConfusedWriter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could have either Yozak, Shellin, or Ailec be second-in-command to the leader of the other group.
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was thinking -- you guys (I think) don't agree with the genocide aspect. What if your group is this new revival of Pure Ones? So you could keep the basic idea of the Pure Ones but insert your own rules, too.

I don't know why, but I really don't want to be part of the Guardians. I'm thinking a small group of "freedom fighters".

What if this took place in the Beyond? Or maybe some other kingdom? So the Guardians wouldn't really be informed on the trouble. They'd stay out of it and we could have just our group against yours.

I'm thinking of using Gyryn. I had a fondness for him but I always put him in the RP's that never really took off....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, instead of genocide it'd me more like trying to make all Owls pure. Revival of Pure Ones, thats what I was thinking.

Becuase with the Guardians it would just be like the series all over again, it would be nice to have a twist to have freedom fighters instead.

Another kingdom would be better I think. Also went the RP is set, would it be set just before the start of the War, the start of the war or the middle of it? For there to be Freedom fighters the Pure Ones have to come first and show a treat for Freedom Fighters to come together.
zemie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking of making a Pure Ones character, I'd do it now but my free time is bogged down with homework I put off so I'll make a bio for him/her tomorrow.

A revival of the Pure Ones sounds cool, if you keep with the basic theme of them and stuff. If it's a small revival like you said the full-on genocide thing would be kind of difficult anyway.
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that'd be interesting -- what if Phillip had a brother, and when Phillip died, his brother flew off to the unknown to start what HE believed was the right way to make the world pure? I dunno, just a thought. And so the owls in this other place would know little of Pure Ones or Guardians, so it would be more like an "evil" popping up and, instead of a powerful group coming to "save the day", it would be developing that group coming into existence.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gwen! Thats excatly what I had in mind. Mind readers FTW.

Anyway, that is a good idea, because it gives a lot of room for character and plot development.

I also have a good idea how my character is going to fit in. My character is going to be a little bit like Twilight, in the sense that she was on her own at a young age. And having great skills was taken in the the Pure One ranks.
Kludd/PhillipRIP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we have a High Tyto Stryker II? And I would prefer if the pure ones weren't as plainly evil as in the books. They were very one-sided. What if they just want to bring law and order to the owl kingdom?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why I'm saying you guys can be the rebirthed Pure Ones -- you agree with the basics of the original Pure Ones, but branched off to carry out your wishes in a different way, the way you believed was right.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm... What if the Pure Ones call themselves Pure Ones OR reformers. Who would be the opposing party? The guardians?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...can you read, please? We've been discussing exactly what you're asking. You have eyes, y'know.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, sorry. I'm not perfect but neither are you. Just putting stuff out. Also, I do have eyes and read the whole topic up to here.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then why did you ask what we were going to call the Pure Ones when Eve had already said "Revival of Pure Ones"? Why would you have to ask that the Pure Ones weren't going to be completely evil if we already confirmed it? Why would you have to ask who the opposing party is if I already said it was going to be a group of freedom fighters? And why did you suggest the Guardians even though I clearly stated that wasn't to be the case?

You've forced me and Barowl to repeat over and over and over everything we say to you and now I'm absolutely sure you just skim what we say, or don't even read what we say at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry am I not breathing to your satisfaction right now? Am I not in a perfect humble position? Could you please number me 12-8, that's my favorite number! I'm through with apologizing for no reason! CALM DOWN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Role Play Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: