Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Tomboy or Girly-Girl?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you a tomboy or a girly-girl?
Tomboy
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
Girly-Girl
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Optimus Nyra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or was I?
CommanderEVE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you did thar. *Narrows eyes* Funny how people got so riled up over that.

---------

As for me and the topic of this thread; I do not even 100% know myself, it is complex and I can go on forever about it, others would say it is because of my Asperger’s. I think about it labels are all ridiculous, and I do not care about genders.

People say that I am a career woman. My mother use to say that I was’ as tough as old boots’ to others, and that one day I was going to make something out of myself one day. So with that I have been determined to work hard ever since, doing the best I can. I remember kids in school use to be jealous of me; they hated me for it, and they called me the teacher’s pet just because I use to get everything done quicker and better then everyone in the class, even when my family feel apart. Because of this, I won award called, ‘Going against all odds’, and was invited to the House of Commons.

I remember when I was young. People use to ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said I wanted to be in the RAF (Royal Air Force.). Because I believe in supporting Queen and Country, I am religious and a Monarchist. While all the other kids said they wanted to be singers and footballers. I consider those careers both to be materialistic, and I dislike materialism and post modernism. I believe, if you want a job, do a job you like. Although I know for most this is not possible for them.

I joined the Air Cadets, squadron; 344 (Fulham) http://www.theaircadets.co.uk/The_Air_Cadets/Home.html . I use to work 3 hours a day for 9 – 10 years doing Taekwondo and Karate, and practiced with bamboo, nunchucks and throwing knifes. But I had to quit because of an injury in both my legs, which I still haven’t checked out since 2006 because of my extreme fear of needles. I was close to starting my Kung Fu training. I also had no friends, and I am the only one in my family to go to University, even though I have around 60 cousins and second cousins.

So, for me, it dose not matter.
Arthas

Location: Beside the moon and a couple of strange triangle shaped objects

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By Asperger's you mean Autism???...and same here I don't know 100% of myself either...I am still unsure of my potentials and how far I could take things...I am still unsure whether I should take up a course in animation or should go on with Engineering...so it works that way for me... Wink
CommanderEVE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, most do not know I have it. Which is a good thing, since I am not going to be treated like a 'retard'. (Saying it in inverted commas because I am just using the peoples stereotypical word for people with autism.)

I have majored in animation. It is fun, but it is hard work and it is not as easy as it looks. Nor, is it just for little kids. Wink

Also, this is off topic and your a guy. Blasphemy! Surprised
Arthas

Location: Beside the moon and a couple of strange triangle shaped objects

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL...yeah...sorry about that...I just got carried away after reading your post...totally forgot about the purpose of this thread... Razz
Lutenissa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be a tom boy, but now I think I'm a girly- girl! I do like cool outfits and all. The thing that I don't like is pink Whatever. It's ok.
I just know I'm a girly-girl because between you and me, I still like My Little Pony and definitely kittens! However, my favorite colors are blue and green. Maybe I'm just half and half! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: