Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

The Owl in Wolf's Rain
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Owls in General Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scourge's Daughter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: The Owl in Wolf's Rain Reply with quote

If you watch the anime and seen the episode, Moon's Doom, you'll know the mysterious owl. The one that was giving the wolves and the flower maiden a warning and eerie info. The owl died in that cave though, which was very sad. . . .

Anyway, what do you fellow Wolf's Rain fans think of the owl?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was neat. I love seeing owls in other media.
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched a few ep's of Wolf's Rain, but never got around to watching more. Do you have a picture of said creepy owl?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Wolf's Rain?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an anime. About like...people/wolves. I don't know for sure, have only watched the first few eps. But like...its in the far future, and wolves have been "extinct". But there's some kind of magic, and in truth they've all just hidden themselves among the humans.

Or something like that.

It was interesting, I just never got around to watching more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, Gwen. Not only that but the planet is dieing so the Wolves need to get to paradice with the flower maiden to survive (which is ironic if you've seen the end of the series). There's a wolf with an eyepatch and green haired twins and all sorts of other crazt stuff. But it's one hell of an anime.
Scourge's Daughter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolf's Rain is an anime about a world where wolves are "extinct", but there are some that survived and they are now able to shift into humans. The main four wolves try to find a place where wolves reign supreme called, Paradise. But, they face many hard-ships and heart-breaks along the way.

Anyway, here's the picture of the spooky owl. Love the guy by the way. ^^

click

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what species of owl he is?
Scourge's Daughter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looked like a Tawny Owl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More of a Barred to me.
Terra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't that be great if the Owls of Ga'Hoole helped Kiba get to paradice? Smile
Scourge's Daughter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terra wrote:
Wouldn't that be great if the Owls of Ga'Hoole helped Kiba get to paradice? Smile

It'd definately be different that's for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought he was a Spotted Owl, he doesn't seem light or marked up enough to be a Tawny or Barred.

Anyway, I only know him from a video I watched. After that, I tried watching the series, but it bored me to death. Maybe it's because I only watched the first episode? Nyeh, I guess I will try again. :/

Scourge's Daughter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AncientWinds wrote:
I only know him from a video I watched. After that, I tried watching the series, but it bored me to death. Maybe it's because I only watched the first episode? Nyeh, I guess I will try again. :/

It gets more and more action-packed after each episode, trust me. I reccommend that you watch at least the first five episodes, then give your opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only started watching because it offers a plethera of my favorite voice actors but yeah, it gets better.

My favorite was definately always Tsume. and Toboe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Owls in General Fiction All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: