Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

A Light Hearted Great Tree Based Holiday RP?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Role Play Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: A Light Hearted Great Tree Based Holiday RP? Reply with quote

I'd like to Roleplay something light and festiv in the Tree of Hoole. Possibly the owl version of a secret Santa or New Years? Instead of celebrating the birth of christ, I can see the owls celebrating the hatching of Glaux or Hoole perhapse. New Years probably wouldn't require as much planning but would be just as fun. There would be Milkberry Wine and Ale and the Owls could drop their own sort of "Ball" in celebration.

Does anyone have any ideas or comments? Please post!
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...it sounds fun enough, but would there actually be any point to it? What's the goal? I mean, without anything to actually do, then it's really just a collaborative description.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought of it like that. Usually when I Role Play it's just random and without aim. I believe it would be more of a social role play where the players could simply interact without worrying about plot or meaning.

I imagine it would end when the holiday does.
Ammeg of Kiel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Ehh, Reply with quote

Ehh, well that is sort of pointless... It needs to have a stroyline, like fighting evil! Razz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it really need that much of a story? It could just be for fun. It sounds like fun.
Terra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Zemie. Very Happy
I thought so as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Role Play Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: