Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Form

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Pending Approval Characters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Form Reply with quote

Before I forget, here's the form for you all once again.

Name: Character's name
Gender: Character's gender (i.e., boy, girl, male, female, etc.)
Species: Character's owl species
Physical Appearance: The physical appearance of your character - unusually colored, unusually small/large for species, scars, markings?
Personality: Character's personality - how they behave around others, how they react to certain situations, etc...
History: Character's history - what they've gone through in the past, who are/were their family members, any past deaths/killings they are closely involved in, what they are doing now, etc.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Physical Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

Any thing else that you would like to add on (powers, abilities, etc.) can be done yourself.

(For you oldies - were there any points I forgot?)
>_Mikey_<

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the need to add this; if your character has sat for a while and hasn't been approved, please don't be afraid to send me a PM! That would probably be the easiest way to let me know in case I end up distracted or accidentally pass over your character bios. Thanks!
darkgirl7768

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]Name:[/b]  Stripe
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Species:[/b] Barn Owl
[b]Age:[/b] 12
[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] a while owl with brown wings and a brown back with black beady eyes and grey spots
[b]Personality:[/b] nice, tough, sometimes kind, mean, sometimes shy
[b]History:[/b] She was born in a forest, her parents, Nicole and Anxiety, took her to the Tree.

I'm new to this, so sorry if I didit wrong D:
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey darkgirl Smile
When you create a character, you need to create your own topic. The "new topic" button is in the top left corner in the Pending Approval forum. That's where you'll post your character bio. Me and Mikey will take a look at it there and let you know if you need to make changes. When it's approved, one of us will move it to the approved forum.

Also, welcome to the forum! You should go ahead and make a welcome post (here) so everyone can say hi Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Ezio
Physical appearance: Primarily dark brown with black stripes; grey tuft below black beak; eyes are grey-orange
Current location: lives in solitude in Silverveil
Personality: serious type, doesn't take kindly to jokes; silent; a perfectionist, he wants things done a certain way; even though he sounds cold, he cares about the feelings of others.
History: Born and raised in Shadow Forest. Had two older brothers with an unknown status as they tried and failed to fly, causing his parents to be over-protective. Let out his rage toward his father, knowing that they were treating him like a hatchling. Started his adulthood in Silverveil where he taught himself the art of stealth. He paid the Rogue Smith of Silverveil with stones that he scavenged to build battle claws but only afforded enough for one set, and refused to wait. He also wove himself a black cloak for his stealth.
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing to you Ezio Smile I see you've posted him on the forum, but this is a reminder to everyone reading this thread: make it a topic! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Pending Approval Characters All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: