Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

GoG or Warriors?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

GoG or Warriors?
Guardians of Ga'Hoole!
78%
 78%  [ 41 ]
Warriors!
21%
 21%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 52

Clawedwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilight wrote:
Guardians of Ga'Hoole for me. I once tried reading the books but I got bored quite quickly. GOG however captured my attention at once
This was from the first page. And that's my answer. I think the Athour of WC Took too much time describing the area and the story was very little. That's what you get when four people wright the book, because they try to squish all three of their ideas in and it just makes a mess.

We continue to fall asleep, We FALL ASLEEEP!!![
Lutenissa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilight I share your thoughts exactly!!! I CAN'T STAND THOSE LAME WARRIOR CATS BOOKS! TO THINK I READ THEM FROM THIRD TO FIFTH GRADE! Thumbs Down

I mean they're always hunting, battling, patroling...I just can't take it anymore!!! I'm never reading those books again. Although I like your style Scourge's Daughter...I do not agree at all! Rolling Eyes

Twilight wrote:
Guardians of Ga'Hoole for me. I once tried reading the books but I got bored quite quickly. GOG however captured my attention at once

Thankyou for understanding me! Someone here has good tastes!
Go Katheryn Lasky...you doLn't have to worry in the least! WE ARE TELLING YOU ERIN HUNTER DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO YOUR BRILLIANCE!!! KEEP IT UP! YOU'RE SERIOUSLY THE BEST AUTHOR EVER!
Sorry, just had to get that out of my system!
Abaila

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to go back on whatever I once said in this topic three years ago, and just say, hey. They're okay. Repetitive, but I kind of like them, maybe I'll do these after I finish up with GoG.

But I still can't stand them during The New Prophecy, and I haven't been able to check out the later books, though I've heard they're all about magic and one of them is about a cat who has an obsession with a magical stick or something like that, basically something that would ruin the odd balance of simplicity and decent story-telling.

I dunno. I kind of like them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: