Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

The Very Worst Thing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Owls in General Fiction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wounds that never heal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: The Very Worst Thing Reply with quote

at the libary,I saw a book called 'The Very Worst Thing'.I rea thr back of it,and it's about a boy who has problems in school.One day,he finds an orphan owl egg,and the really smart girl in his class (who he's usaully annoyed by) helps him the raise the owl egg.When the owl grows up,they hav to decie if te owl will be better off in the wild.I didn't have time to look back to it (my dad said tat we have to go).

P.S.I might have gotton the title wrong,but it's simular to the very wirst thing.
Sorenfan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, i looked it up and amazon, the cover has a boy with an owl attached to his shoulder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Owls in General Fiction All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: