Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Glaux help me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Write your Owl Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bellis Wingclaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject: Glaux help me. Reply with quote

*ERRERS FOR ALL* FRINK my life!!! I dont know what im doing with this. I asked me self, what hapened to Allomere and i started this. Glaux help me!

Somewhere hidden in St. Aegolius Nira was in a meeting with some of her hyest ranking officers and what was left of the soldiers. Nira was speaking to them all when she was interrupted by a sound from behind her, she turned to see what it was , standing in the back of the cave was a tall gray owl.
A surprised sound left her beak "Allomere !" She posed. "I see you have survived the bats." She said in a tone she used when one of the young owls did something good. "Yea, No thanks to you." He spat back, fire in his voice. He did a 360 scan of the cave that they was in as he came up to her. Still looking around he said "where's Medal Beck?" Her eyes glazed over at the sound of the name.
"Dead. Slane by the brother of Klud" as she said Kluds name she pointed a feather to him. Allomere had seen him a time or two, a stunning young Tyto but now battered and bruised, sennged and skared with half a left wing, broken off at the elbow joint. A contraption of medals and feathers took up the missing half of the wing.

Just then Someone in the cave asked who would be the next hy Tyto "Klud" Nira said calmly. Allomere culd hear metal scraping on the cave floor as Klud came to the front. He had the wing hinge unlocked from his side as he walked...

"May warm winds find you
And the darkness of night hide you" (Wingclaw)

*NEW* I have a Discord app server named Lazy Owls, If any one wants in pm me...

Last edited by Bellis Wingclaw on Sun May 01, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bellis Wingclaw

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Klud took his place beside Nyra he threw open his wings and the metal wing locked into place and held it up for all to see. " My brother did this to me, A Guardian. I'm not going to stop until all Guardians are dead, I'm not going to stop until my brother is dead for he is the one that slain Metal Beck.
I will avenge his death and show to all that Tytos are pure!" After that everyone that Alleemear could see was canting "all hall Klud, hi Tyto Klud. all hall Klud, hi Tyto Klud " with there left wing in the air like Kluds metal one.

"May warm winds find you

Bellis Wingclaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I had something Good going here. May start it again.

"May warm winds find you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Write your Owl Story All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: