Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl

Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Quote 51: 3/2/15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Quote of the Week
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Quote 51: 3/2/15 Reply with quote

I'm going to be trying to reboot Quote of the Week! I'll paste theowlette's old rules here just as a reminder, except now they apply to me

1) PM me a quote. Include the quote, the series, the book from the series, and the chapter. I will take the first quote PMed to me each week. I'll try to post it on Mondays, but we'll start today.

2) Don't tell anyone the answer if you sent in the quote!

3) When you guess the answer, tell us the series, the book, and the speaker (if there is one).

4) Tell us how you know the answer.

Ask questions here if you have any.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This first week will be an easy one.

"Once upon a very long time ago, in the time of Glaux, there was an order of knightly owls, from a kingdom called Ga'Hoole, who would rise each night into the blackness and perform noble deeds. They spoke no words but true ones, their purpose was to right all wrongs, to make strong the weak, to mend the broken, vanquish the proud, and make powerless those who abused the frail..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Quote of the Week All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: