Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Hello People of the Forum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Welcome & Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oolamoo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Hello People of the Forum! Reply with quote

As stated above! I hope that this is an active community, for all the previous pages and places I have found (and I have been looking for a long time) have been abandoned for years because GoG first came out in 2003. So, I am looking forward to see like-minded people here (finally!). anyone know the books well enough to have a quote off or quote conversation, please, pour out the furthest extent of your knowledge on the books below. Thank you!
agentklaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helloolamoo! I welcome you to the forum! It's pretty active, and there's been a good amount of newcomers.
DA:
http://klawtech.deviantart.com/
Surprise!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUrzIUC8g_M
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Welcome!
The forums [i[have[/i] been really quiet as of late. Always good to have new people around. Which is your favorite book? Very Happy

(I'm Gwen by the way)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hy, nine to meet ya Oolamoo Very Happy I'm Bellis Wingclaw but you can call me what you won't.

What's your favorite owl? ^_^

"May warm winds find you
And the darkness of night hide you" (Wingclaw)

*NEW* I have a Discord app server named Lazy Owls, If any one wants in pm me...
Oolamoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! Sorry, school tends to take some time away from checking this page Sad as to Bellis's question, my favorite owl in GoG would have to be Digger, mostly because of his philosophical outlook on different subject matters. My favorite species of owl would be between the Burrowing Owl and the Elf owl (I know, so mainstream). Thank you all again!
-Oolamoo
Oolamoo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! and to reply to Gwen's question, my favorite book would have to be The River of Wind. I like it because it is like the first six books, with the band, and the fact that they take this journey over to a new world, and not have us worried about coming back (like The Golden Tree). It reminds me of the previous times. Thanks!
-Oolamoo
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh someone else who loved River of Wind! I still remember carrying it around school, reading it while I was walking, during class, etc. It was one of my favorites.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Welcome & Test Posts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: