Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Jinxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Pending Approval Characters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jinxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject: Jinxx Reply with quote

Name: Jinxx
species: Tyto Alba
Descrption: Jinxx is a strange looking and unusually large barn owl. She is black and darker black where there would be white on a normal barn owl. she has jet black soul piercing eyes and long sharp talons. She has crimson "Hair."
Armor: A helmet much the same as Kludd's and silver battle claws.
personality: Nice to friends and deadly in battle, she is a vicious fighter. To thous she doesn't like she is very rude. If an enemy so much as crosses her path she will attack mercilessly. But to toys she likes, she is nice, caring, and helpful.
Bio: Hatched in the Tyto forest and left the nest as soon as she could fly adequately. She flew to the sea of Hoolamere and to the Ga'hoole tree to join the guardians. There she became a student and became a wether owl. She now has a small but cozy nest in the west side of the tree.

Last edited by Jinxx on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya!
Before I can approve your character, you're going to have to add a couple more sentences to your description and a LOT more to your personality and history bio! Usually we look for at least a paragraph for each. For now I can't accept this though. Sorry! Do let me know when you add some more and I can take a second look.

Also, welcome to the forums! I invite you to make a welcome post so everyone can properly say 'hi'!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Pending Approval Characters All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: