Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

The Journey Book Club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Guardians of Ga'Hoole
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EzioBubo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: The Journey Book Club Reply with quote

I was in a book club forum of "The Capture" with Lutenissa and Cadenza the Owl. Frankly, I am disappointed that it didn't turn out to have many comments. I may be the only one anymore to have time to re-read the books, but if anyone happens to want a place in the book club even though it's only an iota, please tell me.
Once again, I'll go one chapter at a time. I'll post a comment with my opinion on each chapter if I have something to say.

Please tell me if you want to be a part of the "club". And I will provide a start date as soon as I think of one.
EzioBubo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see a point in doing this anymore. I'm calling it off.
Lutenissa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't come on often because of my new school. They require a lot of homework. I thought three other people were joining, but they didn't. That's why it was just you and me. Myself, I enjoyed reading the book again. I think Soren still should have married Gylfie. They were such a team. I remember dreaming of them as a couple. Why couldn't that be the happily ever after? It totally came to me unsurprised when Siren got married. He got married!
For Pete's sake! They should have had more information about Pellimore before it was all said and done. Gylfie and Siren were such a team when they escaped the ruins of St.Aggie's. Wouldn't that be cool, if adventures like this were real? Or do you think you'd rather just go through life as it happens. I bet Siren today thinks that he is glad that he was captured by St.Aggie's- or he never would have met the Band or have become a Guardian of Ga' Hoole!
Everything does happen for a reason.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Guardians of Ga'Hoole All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: