Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Do you believe in ghosts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes
57%
 57%  [ 27 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Maybe
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 47

Abaila

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point, I honestly don't give much thought to the idea of ghosts. Personally, I don't think they exist, really, anymore. Possibly because of the overwhelming shows based on "ZOMG IT'S A GHOST!" and all their special effects.

Ammeg of Kiel wrote:
Abila. Hey, hey, hey.

Ghosts? Totally real. Sometimes. When I watch those discovery channel shows, I'm set on the fact that they're fake.

HEY GURRL
It's been forever. Hey, I tried posting to you on DA! D:
CommanderEVE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lutenissa wrote:
Yes,I do think there could be ghosts. My best friend likes true ghost tales. My Mother once put down her glasses when she was at her friend's house. Then she noticed they were dangling from a chandeleir. She asked the host what she thought and the host only laughed. Then oneday she went into this friend's closet. It was freezing! Like 40 degrees! Shocked The rest of the house was 70 degrees. There wasn't an AC in there either! She was more curious than scared. The party was a sleepover. In the middle of the night she heard noise in the attic. The next day she heard a scream! "YEEEEEK!"
When she checked it out she saw an unfamiliar chair in the attic facing a window, but the chair was tilted to the right. She asked the host what was going on, and finally she answered,"My boyfriend died on Cherry Lane, and that is where the chair is facing." Sure enough, the Chair was faced on the intersection of Cherry Lane and Willis Drive. My mother asked, "Is this the ghost that stole my glasses?"
[The host disappeared before her very eyes.
Okay, maybe I made the part in orange up. But I'm telling you, by my word everything else is real!

Imagine if the host did disappear? xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: