Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

im new my friends are welcome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Guardians of Ga'Hoole
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motorudy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: im new my friends are welcome Reply with quote

hey i just joined yesturday the 28th and i made this for my friends and me to discuss about a club in owl fantasy. so you can join. its mostly on updates. im actually only ten one of my friends is nine is nine but enough about me lets get into the club guys Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

ask me to join in club. updates are usually monthly and if you want to get us facts go ahead and do it why: because you can but why else:it helps.

so yea we might have ranks probobly not were gonna discuss that later when they get acounts but for now. chaio.

oh yea and also can someone pls tell me how to get a post picture under name tag.

the club is an owl based club we discuss stuff about ga'hoole so your post is deleted by you if its : critisism not about discussion or not nice. and we collect facts
thats what the clubs for so post facts or friendly advice just remember no non-ga'hoole facts.

Last edited by motorudy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
motorudy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yea just wanted to say that i dont want infolinks on this subject so if anyone can get rid of it please tell me. Sad theres even links on this post so im Sad
CommanderEVE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can edit your post by the way, so you could have just wrote that extra bit into your last post.

Also, this forum doesn't do clubs.
motorudy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again its for me and my friends to discuss club topics and how do i edit picture.

oh and read top it says friends welcome.

oh and i forgot get your post off guy ^
l
l

yes one with confusing name. read top fully. Rolling Eyes
yes you commander EVE
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! Well, firstly, I'd suggest introducing yourself in the "Welcome and Test Posts" section of the forum.

Secondly, we already have this entire section about Guardians of Ga'Hoole. We have plenty of topics already made for discussing both the book and movie; there's no need to join a club. Don't be shy to post here! Your friends can make accounts here, too.

Thirdly, to make your avatar:
First, choose your picture. It should be 100 x 100 pixels or less. If you have a large picture you need shrunk down, post the link for me and I'll shrink it.
Once you have your picture, save it on your computer. Then you go to "Profile" and scroll down until the very bottom to the avatar section and click "Choose file..." and select it off your computer.

Fourthly, infolinks is what sponsers the forum. They're in everyone's posts. Try not to mind them, they rarely bother anyway and you get used to them. There's no way to get rid of them.

And finally, try not to double-post, okay? We have a nice handy "edit" button in the top corner of each post you can use to add anything.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ty for picture and ok

infolinks isnt even on so thats weird but i like it
CommanderEVE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did read the top and I couldn't understand what you where trying to say. Neutral
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Guardians of Ga'Hoole All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: