Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Hey, Everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Role Play Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Hey, Everyone! Reply with quote

Okay, well, first, welcome Dune. I advise you make a welcome topic so we can all say hi.

I was met with three new RP's just now and just wanted to say that the RP's should be planned HERE in the RP discussions. This is where you gather up people to join as well as form your ideas. If you don't, chances are that it'll sit there with no replies and just fill up our RP page.

Just a general message to anyone and everyone. I thought it was time for it to be made clear and recent events just brought it to my immediate attention. I'm not a mod or anything, but it's general advice that applies to everyone. Roleplay on Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.K. Sorry. Embarassed

Thanks for welcoming me! This forum is really great because you all actually tell me what I have done wrong. I was on this other forum and they banned all my things and I didn't know why.
P.S. Cool picture! I love Totoro!
Dune

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I am so chuffed to have a welcoming forum. Thank you!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
midnightwave1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Welcome Dune! Reply with quote

Hi Dune! WELCOME TO OFF!!! BE PREPARED... FOR AWESOMENESS!!!! Very Happy

I'm Midnight, resident person of awesomeness and the source of all awesome on the forum. Pleased to meet you, but not as pleased as you are to meet me. Very Happy

Dang, you sure posted a lot of new topics. O.o
Maybe you should just do one mission at a time...? But anyways, I think I'll join one of them.

((Just as a general rule, no double posting. Edit your post if you want to add something new. And by any chance, do I know you? Like, are you one of Gwen's real life friends that I might know? Because I would think she'd let you make your own welcome post rather than make one for you...))

http://figment.com/books/110250-Tredecium-Equites
"Live the life you have imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

真夜中
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dune! Fellow Totoro fan! Have you seen any other of Miyazaki's movies?

And Mid, I don't not know Dune in real life, but she had posted in so many places I just wanted to get my message out in one go Smile

Dune, I'd actually advise you to join an existing RP so you can get an idea on how they work. See if ArmedWithWings or duskfeathers will let you in theirs. If not, you can create a topic discussing a new RP here in this section of the forum. I'll join anything you make Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Dune and welcome to OFF. Very Happy

I Armed With Wings the........well I'm just myself.....oh, by the way. Midnight is crazy! No really I think that why people don't come on because she's insane! Laughing
I'm sorry but my RP is full. Sad It was supposed to only have five people but now it has six so, we are already over the limit but If someone backs out you are welcome to join. Very Happy
midnightwave1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: Why Call Me Crazy in Small Font? Reply with quote

Wings, Wings, Wings, you didn't have to shrink that to hide it from me. EVERYONE knows I'm insane, including me! My friends call me crazy on a daily basis. Sometimes I'm not sure why though, because who WOULDN'T be excited to have a new dictionary?!?! Very Happy

真夜中
Armed With Wings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine! Twisted Evil

MIDNIGHT IS INSANE!!!!!!! Laughing

Last edited by Armed With Wings on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
midnightwave1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: I'm Crazy With a K! :D Reply with quote

Thank you. That makes me feel so much better. Very Happy

真夜中
Dune

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Dune! Reply with quote

midnightwave1 wrote:
Hi Dune! WELCOME TO OFF!!! BE PREPARED... FOR AWESOMENESS!!!! Very Happy

I'm Midnight, resident person of awesomeness and the source of all awesome on the forum. Pleased to meet you, but not as pleased as you are to meet me. Very Happy

Dang, you sure posted a lot of new topics. O.o
Maybe you should just do one mission at a time...? But anyways, I think I'll join one of them.

((Just as a general rule, no double posting. Edit your post if you want to add something new. And by any chance, do I know you? Like, are you one of Gwen's real life friends that I might know? Because I would think she'd let you make your own welcome post rather than make one for you...))

Thanks! Pleased to meet you.
No, I don't know Gwen in real life, but it is cool that she made it for me otherwise I wouldn't have made it myself. I didn't know how really. Very Happy
Dune

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armed With Wings wrote:
Greetings Dune and welcome to OFF. Very Happy

I Armed With Wings the........well I'm just myself.....oh, by the way. Midnight is crazy! No really I think that why people don't come on because she's insane! Laughing
I'm sorry but my RP is full. Sad It was supposed to only have five people but now it has six so, we are already over the limit but If someone backs out you are welcome to join. Very Happy

O.K. Cool! Thanks again!
Dune

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gwendolyn wrote:
Thanks Dune! Fellow Totoro fan! Have you seen any other of Miyazaki's movies?

And Mid, I don't not know Dune in real life, but she had posted in so many places I just wanted to get my message out in one go Smile

Dune, I'd actually advise you to join an existing RP so you can get an idea on how they work. See if ArmedWithWings or duskfeathers will let you in theirs. If not, you can create a topic discussing a new RP here in this section of the forum. I'll join anything you make Very Happy

O.K. thats great! Thanks for the advice. Very Happy
Yeah, I have seen heaps of other Miyazaki's movies, and I love them. My favorite is Spirited Away, coming close behind is Totoro. They are AMAZING movies, right?
Guess what? When I went to Japan, they were selling scenes, like, the actual scenes they used in the movie, of Totoro!! They had about 10, (10 milliseconds of the movie Laughing ). I GOT ONE!!!!! It was the one where the girls are waiting at the bus stop with totoro and he has his leaf umbrella. Mr. Green Mr. Green
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the other post, please no double (or triple Razz ) posts, please. Just edit your original post. And we're veering off-topic. You should make an official welcoming post in the Test and Welcome Posts section of the forum.

It seems all the RP's are full. If you'd like, I can create a new one you can join. It's usually best for new members to join an RP and not create a new one, as existing members know the rules and have an idea of how many people should be in a single RP. You can PM me and we can discuss RP ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Role Play Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: