Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Jarrin and Kalin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Role Play Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goglover!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Jarrin and Kalin Reply with quote

Since there doesn't seem to be the right opening, would anyone like to start a plot with my two characters Jarrin and Kalin? I'll post a beginning in the sphere, so feel free to join in.

Thanks for the sig of Gemma, QE!
Bell

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: roleplay Reply with quote

i will be one: (sorry if i'm not supposed to role play here, im not sure, so ill do it)
kalin (whatere the name) sipped a cup of milk berry wine. today was a frinking meaningless day. she decided to recite a poem for owlets: "Great glaux your weird, great glaux, your dumd, you ol' sea gulls! you frinking wet poopers! well chop your leggs off! well eat your head, watch out! you pile of wet racdrops!" all of the owlets started to cry. kalin wondered what she did, she has speaked dirty all her life.
-"-"-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Role Play Discussions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: